Commercial and Corporate Law
Our Commercial and Corporate lawyers provide measured, cost effective and jargon free Commercial advice so our clients can do what they need to do; Sound advice means that they can focus on their business.
A part of what enables enterprises to grow, and change, are legal advisers who are able to assist in establishing and managing relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors and financiers, and to guide the strategic developments– such as mergers, demergers and acquisitions.
Cooper Maloy Legal’s experts can provide assistance for a range of legal matters, including:
- Drafting commercial agreements ( joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents;
- Advice for company administrators, non-profit organisations and charities;
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance;
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets and financial concerns of commercial enterprise;
- Loan agreements, securities, and financial security documents in the Australian market;
- Partnership, Share holder and Directors agreements;
- Corporate governance and advice;
No Jargon; No Games – simply facts and solutions saving your time, your money and your stress levels.
We are the lion in your corner.
Please contact us if you wish to confidentially discuss your situation with one of our experienced lawyers